Russian Economic Journal
About: All-economic multidisciplinary scientific and practical periodical edition with more than 50-year history (up to March 1992 had been published under the title "Economic sciences"). It is intended for scientists, lecturers, students and post-graduate students, employees of federal and regional governments and local government structures, all categories of entrepreneurs and managers.
Program objectives: comprehensive coverage of reform in Russia, propagation of modern economic knowledge, encouragement of training a new generation of economists - theorists and practicions.
- Evolution of the Post-Soviet Economic System
- General course of reform;
- Property. Corporations. Investment;
- Financial and credit relations;
- Reform and Region;
- Sectoral problems;
- Agrarian reorganization;
- Еntrepreneurship and technological progress;
- External-economic aspects;
- Social processes;
- Environmental dimension, etc.
- Methodology , theory and practice
- Retrospective review and contemporaneity
- Entrepreneurship. Management and Marketing
- World Economy
- Post-Soviet region;
- China Experience;
- Modern capitalism;
- International Relations, etc.
- Economics, Education and Science
- Restructuring the education;
- Scientific and reformational subjects
- Economic and mathematical approaches
- Criticism and Bibliography
- Scientific posts. Forum
Сontacts: Editorial address: 125319, Moscow, Cherniakhovskogo st., 16.
Phone: (499) 152-79-41